The following position is currently available in our company
Exciting developments are happening at EcoVolt and we require someone to help us with marketing aspects of the business. Our company develops energy efficient innovative heating and control products that are revolutionising traditional heating methods – we need an energetic self-starter that can help us build product awareness and brand identity.
What We Need:
- Management of EcoVolt’s social media profiles and presence, creation of engaging content about our products and ability to drive traffic to website.
- An expert at content creation who utilises storytelling techniques to show how our products are revolutionary heating systems (i.e. documentation of trade shows, company and product updates, industry news).
- Online listening to and engagement with relevant social discussion about our company and products, competitors and industry with both existing customers and brand new audiences to build product awareness.
- Creation of effective online sales campaigns with help from sales team through online paid channels and tracking analytics to gauge effectiveness.
- Design abilities: print and online (social images, build tech specs, website updates)
- PR opportunities to help build awareness of EcoVolt (articles, awards, organisations, events, trade shows).
Social Media | Brand Awareness | Content Creation | Online Campaigns | Design Abilities | PR
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog Creation
CS Design Suite (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator),Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint) WordPress, Social Media Manager (i.e. Hootsuite)
Salary is negotiable
The position is open to the right candidate for an initial 6 month contract with a review to a full time permanent position.
Applications should apply in writing along with their C.V and sent for the attention of
Annette Greally : firstname.lastname@example.org